Damien asked me to take our fastest boat out, cuz he wanted to try his new PFD. Well I am not sure if the Pacha fullfills the request, but we had loads of fun, even tho there were still Problems cuz of the griefer attack!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
15th annual Home and Garden ExPo - with ME!
So imagine what happened, last minute, my busines partner Hera Greek and I were invited to the annual Home and Garden ExPo. We had 6 weeks f...
-
Jasper started early the other day, and Marty and I took some days just for us. Next to some quality time with my man, I also used the mome...
-
One sunny day, my sister and I had a cruise to St. Martin, we almost stumbled over a member of the Virtual Coast Guard – VCG. It didnt took...
-
"Like a ship at sea, I'm lost in a fog My mind is hazy, my thoughts are blue Guess I'll always be kinda Lost in a fog...

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen