.... Dakotas Day Out!
Sometimes I am not the center of my attention, often my lovely sister is. These Days, she had a nice tour with her boyfriend, to a special steampunk-ish place called Mieville Twain - Victorian Steampunk San Francisco.
All day long she was preparing for this evening, getting herself a steampunk outfit done, and NOTHING was over 10 Lindens, so it was basically made from freebies, just like the one her boyfriend got. The amazing thing about it, is that you can even with less to no money, get a great look. I think it is awesome to see what people can do with a bit creativity, if they really want something.
Tho, I wasn't there, to actually talk about their date, I can show you some nice pictures.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
15th annual Home and Garden ExPo - with ME!
So imagine what happened, last minute, my busines partner Hera Greek and I were invited to the annual Home and Garden ExPo. We had 6 weeks f...
-
Jasper started early the other day, and Marty and I took some days just for us. Next to some quality time with my man, I also used the mome...
-
One sunny day, my sister and I had a cruise to St. Martin, we almost stumbled over a member of the Virtual Coast Guard – VCG. It didnt took...
-
"Like a ship at sea, I'm lost in a fog My mind is hazy, my thoughts are blue Guess I'll always be kinda Lost in a fog...





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen